We have an average of 20 years of outside sales experience and close to 65 years collectively.
Telepro’s account managers are all technically competent, and have electronics design engineering or engineering technology backgrounds. We are an enthusiastic and highly motivated team. Our priorities are to grow sales and bring value to our partners and to our customers by servicing their design & manufacturing processes quickly & efficiently. Our customer relationships are without equal in the industry.
New partners that we engage with are chosen very carefully and always with the objective of complementing our existing line card into a strongly synergistic portfolio of products. Our goal is to partner with industry leading component and test equipment manufacturers who recognize the value of a premier sales and marketing organization.
During the past 8 years, Hamo Sahaguian has assumed roles of district sales manager in the Montreal area as well as national sales manager for the entire Canadian territory in the RF/Microwave/Optical components and instrumentation market. Mr Sahaguian has over 11 years experience in developing and expanding sales in various fields of business. Mr Sahaguian graduated in Electrical Engineering from Ecole Polytechnique of Montreal with a concentration in telecommunications and microwave. Under Telepro, Hamo Sahaguian will be acting as GM of the corporation and will be overseeing the sales management and business development role for Eastern Canada.
David has had over 15 years technical sales experience and strategic account management in the Canadian technology marketplace. During his career, Mr Armstrong has worked for a hi-tech manufacturer’s representative, and then moved to Ottawa to spearhead the establishment of the Systems architecture and Sales division of an optical startup company. Since then he has continued his career in the sales of optical components and systems to the Ottawa marketplace. Mr Armstrong holds an Electrical Engineering degree from the Royal Air Force in the UK, and a B.Comm in business management from Ryerson University.
Based in Mississauga, Cliff brings to Telepro a great deal of technical sales experience and technology knowledge acquired working with High Tech Representation, Distribution and Manufacturing firms. With close to 18 years of customer contacts in the Industrial, Consumer & Communications Electronics OEM marketplace in the GTA & SW Ontario, Mr Ramcharan has key personal relationships with customers that contribute to revenue growth in his territory. Mr Ramcharan has a Bachelors degree specializing in Industrial Psychology from the University of Guelph and is a graduate in Electronics Engineering Technology from DeVry.
- Customer Mania: we not only listen and respond to the voice of the customer, we are obsessed to go the extra mile to make our customers happy.
- Executional Excellence: we exceed expectations by continuously improving and innovating. We follow through with daily intensity.
- Positive Energy: we work with positive energy and intensity. We hate bureaucracy and all the nonsense that comes with it.
- Coaching and Support: we coach and support each other. We take the time to auto-evaluate our achievements and setbacks.
- Accountability: we do what we say, we are accountable, we act like owners.
- Recognition: we find reason to celebrate the achievements of each other and have fun doing it.